Psoriatic arthritis is a diverse and complex disease.1,2 Find out about the ways it can impact your day-to-day life and how it can be managed.How much do You know?
Developed alongside patients and rheumatologists, this questionnaire is designed to help you get a better understanding of your disease. Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will receive a personalised summary, including information to help you talk to your rheumatologist about its impact on your daily life.What's Your Combination?
A rheumatologist will be able to offer the best advice on managing your disease. The rheumatologist finder provides links to national registries to help you identify a local doctor.> Find a rheumatologist
1. Kavanaugh A, et al. Rheumatol Ther 2016;3:91–102.
2. Aletaha D, et al. The many faces of psoriatic arthritis – a challenge to treatment to target? Reumatologia. 2016; 54(1): 1–2.
3. Mayo Clinic, Psoriatic Arthritis, Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/psoriatic-arthritis/symptoms-causes/syc-20354076. Accessed August 2018
4. Al Hammadi, et al., Psoriatic Arthritis – Overview, MedScape. Available at: https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2196539-overview#a1. Accessed August 2018
5. Arthritis Research UK, What causes psoriatic arthritis?, Available at: https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis-information/conditions/psoriatic-arthritis/causes.aspx, Accessed September 2018
6. Al Hammadi, et al., Psoriatic Arthritis – Pathophysiology and Etiology, MedScape. Available at: https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2196539-overview#a4. Accessed August 2018
7. International Federation of Psoriasis Associations, World Psoriasis Day 2013, available at: https://ifpa-pso.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/WPD-2013-General-Summary.pdf. Accessed August 2018.
8. PAPAA, About Psoriatic Arthritis, Available at: http://www.papaa.org/resources/about-psoriatic-arthritis
9. NHS Choices, Psoriatic Arthritis, Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/psoriatic-arthritis/. Accessed July 2018
10. Coates LC, et al. Arthritis Rheumatol 2016;68:1060–71
11. Arthritis Foundation. Psoriatic Arthritis and Back Pain, Available at: https://www.arthritis.org/about-arthritis/types/psoriatic-arthritis/articles/psa-back-pain.php. Accessed September 2018
12. McGonagle, D. & Benjamin, M., Enthesis, enthesitis and enthesopathy, Arthritis Research UK, Available at: https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/health-professionals-and-students/reports/topical-reviews/topical-reviews-autumn-2009.aspx. Accessed July 2018
13. National Psoriasis Foundation. About Psoriatic Arthritis. Available at: https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriatic-arthritis. Accessed September 2018
14. PAPAA. What is Psoriatic Arthritis, Available at: http://www.papaa.org/sites/default/files/WhatisPsa%20final_2018.pdf. Accessed July 2018
15. Psoriatic-arthritis.com. What Are Common Symptoms of PsA? Available at: https://psoriatic-arthritis.com/psa-symptoms/. Accessed September 2018
16. NHS. Psoriasis Symptoms. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/psoriasis/symptoms/. Accessed September 2018
17. PAPAA, Nail Psoriasis, Available at: http://www.papaa.org/further-information/nail-psoriasis. Accessed July 2018
18. Enthesitis. Enthesitis Symptoms and Treatments. Available at: http://enthesitis.org/enthesitis-symptoms-treatments/. Accessed July 2018
19. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, Psoriasis, Available at: https://www.niams.nih.gov/health-topics/psoriasis. Accessed July 2018
20. Mayo Clinic, Psoriasis, Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/psoriasis/symptoms-causes/syc-20355840. Accessed September 2018.
21. Husted JA, et al. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2011;63:1729–35.
22. Edson-Heredia E, et al. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015;29:955–63.
23. Ogdie A, et al. J Rheumatol 2014;41:2315–22
24 Ogdie A, et al. J Invest Dermatol 2017 [Epub].
25. Mayo Clinic, Caregiver stress: Tips for taking care of yourself, Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/caregiver-stress/art-20044784. Accessed August 2018.
26. Lebwohl MD, et al. J Am Acad Derm 2014;70:871–81.
27. Arthritis UK (2013). Caring for a person with arthritis. Published April 2013 2005/CARER/13-1
28. Carers UK (2018). Looking after someone (2018). Available at: www.carersuk.org Accessed August 2018.
29. Armstrong, A., Quality of Life and Work Productivity Impairment among Psoriasis Patients: Findings from the National Psoriasis Foundation Survey Data 2003–2011, PLOS ONE, 7(12)
30. Thompson A et al (2013). Building confidence in social situations: A guide for people living with a skin condition, including scars. http://skinsupport.org.uk/sites/default/files/Social%20Confidence%20Self-help%20Leaflet_0.pdf. Accessed August 2018.
31. PAPPA. Psychological Aspects Of Psoriasis. (2012). Available at:
www.papaa.org Accessed August 2018.